Ephesus Half-Day Tour Itinerary
You will be picked up by your guide from your meeting point. Your first stop will be the Temple of Artemis, where you will spend about 15 minutes. You will enter Ephesus from the upper city of ancient Ephesus ruins with your guide. You will be admired by;
- Celsus Library which is the highlight and masterpiece of Ephesus
- The largest Greco-roman theater of the Ancient World
- Hadrian Temple
- Roman Baths
- The Marble Street
- The Odeon
- The Temple of Domitian
- The Commercial and State Agora
Sites to Visit
- Temple of Artemis: One of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World.
- Ancient City of Ephesus: One of the best-preserved Greco-Roman Ancient cities and one of the largest open-air museums in the world.
This will be your Private Half-Day Ephesus Tour, which means the duration of your tour depends on your interest. For the general idea, you will spend about 3 or 4 hours on this tour.
Recommendations: There are uneven ancient streets in Ephesus, please have your comfortable shoes and clothing, If you visit in summer please get your hat and sunblock creams and water.
Private Tour prices are changing according to the number of adults. Please ask the price.
Children; younger than 8 years old are free of charge, over 8 years old will be charged an adult price because of entry fees. (Children under 8 years old need to have ID or passports to be charged free of charge)