Tailor-Made Ephesus Tour Itinerary
You will be picked up by your guide from the Port, Hotel, or Airport. You can create your itinerary according to your time frame.
What to See;
- The Ancient City of Ephesus ( approx. 2 hours )
- Terrace Houses ( approx. 45 minutes )
- The House of Virgin Mary ( approx. 45 minutes )
- The Basilica of St. John ( approx. 45 minutes )
- The Temple of Artemis (Diana in Roman) ( approx. 15 minutes )
- The Archeological Museum of Ephesus ( approx. 45 minutes )
- Sirince Village ( approx. 1,5 hours )
- Isa Bey Mosque ( approx. 20 minutes )
This will be your Private Full Day Ephesus Tour, which means the duration of your tour depends on your interest. For the general idea, you will spend about 6 or 7 hours on this tour.
Recommendations: There are uneven ancient streets in Ephesus, please have your comfortable shoes and clothing, If you visit in summer please get your hat and sunblock creams and water.
Private Tour prices are changing according to the number of adults. Please ask the price.
Children; younger than 8 years old are free of charge, over 8 years old will be charged an adult price because of entry fees. (Children under 8 years old need to have ID or passports to be charged free of charge)
PS: We would like to introduce to you the local cultural aspects of Ephesus showing handmade Carpet & Rug Art Weaving Teaching–Village and Ceramic Center or Leather Company – An Opportunity Not To Be Missed!